The airport was originally known as Grisard Field and was founded in 1921 by the Grisard Company. In 1925, Eshelby Lunken and the Grisard Company sold the Blue Ash airfield to the Watson brothers. Grisard Field now became Watson Field. The Watson brothers sold the Blue Ash airport to the City of Cincinnati in 1946 and the airfield was renamed the Blue Ash airport.
See the Facebook Event page here.